Excursion to Chernobyl abandoned zone and Prypyat! 1-day tour
Excursion to Chernobyl abandoned zone and Prypyat
Guide services in English throughout the route!
Duration: 1 day
(dinner is included in the cost)
8.00 Early departure from Kiev.
10.30-11.00 Passing through the checkpoint “Dityatki” on the verge of a 30-kilometer zone (which is exclusion zone and the zone of mandatory resettlement), passport control, receiving instructions for compliance with radiation safety rules and having an informative conversation with a specialist of the State Enterprise “COTIZ” (Center of organizational, technical and informational management of the exclusion zone)…Checking the presence and order of insurance documents.
Cost of the program:
Prices are quoted in Dollars ($) per person:
GUARANTEED TOUR (from 2 people)!
The price of program part includes:
- 1 lunch
- Transportations during the tour
- Insurance for the time of tour
- English speaking guide service
- Excursions with a guide, who has being a participant of the liquidation.
- Children under age of 18 are not allowed on the tour under any circumstances, even under supervision of their parents.
- It is very important to bring your passport with you, the same that you used to register for the tour, otherwise you will be denied entrance.
- It is strictly forbidden to wear open shoes and clothes, such as tank tops, shorts, slippers, skirts, t-shirts and any other pieces of clothes, that don’t cover your body fully. You should wear something comfortable and adjusted to the long walks.
- It is also recommended to bring a sun screen, rain coat, hat or any other item, according to the weather conditions.
Inspiration for your future travel!
Выбрать дату для заказа из доступных