Tours to Tajikistan
Tajikistan - a very picturesque mountainous country, an important site on the Great Silk Road.
Mountain tourists and climbers, travelers in four-wheel drive jeeps go to Tajikistan - lovers of high-altitude off-road, explorers of ancient buildings, of which there are hundreds in Tajikistan, as well as seekers of original legends in secluded high-mountain settlements and those who want to climb where no man has gone before.
The harsh beauty of the Pamir highlands, monuments of the pre-Muslim era, hidden corners of pristine nature, the meeting of cultures, high-mountain settlements and the original way of the highlanders, delicious cuisine and healing mineral springs - this is what attracts tourists to rest in Tajikistan.
Where to go and what to see in Tajikistan:
- Fann Mountains - one of the most beautiful regions of the Pamir-Alay: deep gorges, easy passes, about 40 incredibly beautiful lakes, bordered by pointed rocky five-thousanders.
- Pamir Highway - the most picturesque alpine highway; passes through the deserted highlands of the Pamirs, overcoming passes with a height of more than 4000 m.
- Wakhan Corridor - a harsh high-mountainous region in the valleys of the Vakhan and Pyanj rivers.
- Alpine settlements of the Pamirs, auls lost in the mountains, which have preserved ancient traditions and language in isolation from modern civilization.
- Seven thousandths of the Pamir: ascents to Communism Peak (7495 m), Korzhenevskaya Peak (7105 m).
- Hissar fortress and other historical sites.
- Main cities: Dushanbe, Khujand, Khorog, Kulyab, Kurgan-Tube.