Iran is waiting for tourists from Ukraine.
Iran is an Islamic country located in Southwest Asia. In the north of the country - the Caspian Sea, in the south - the Persian Gulf. Until 1935 it was known as Persia. That's what everyone studied in history textbooks. A rich architectural heritage, vibrant bazaars, beautiful nature - all this can be seen by purchasing tours to Iran.
- Iranians are very open and hospitable. They are always happy to help, suggest and take a selfie.
- Rich nature. Iran has not only deserts and mountains, but also caves, mangrove forests, majestic waterfalls and green fields.
- Collection of historical monuments. Iran is home to ancient Persian cities and palaces listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You should definitely visit Persepolis (VI-V centuries BC)
- Shopping. Oriental bazaars, especially Isfahan ones, will not leave anyone without souvenirs. The main thing is to stop on time, otherwise you will have to pay for excess baggage.
- High morale and no drunks. In Iran, behavior is very strictly monitored, and alcohol is prohibited even for import. Women in this country feel safe.
Looking for a group or individual tour to Iran? Do you have a corporate group or need to develop a program for your customer? I will be happy to help you with great pleasure. My name is Anastasia, and for more than 12 years all year round 24/7 I have been organizing tours in the Calypso Ukraine team.
For all questions +380952380808, firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on board!